Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Welcome!!

Welcome to my new class website!  The goals that I have for it include:
  • Keeping parents and students informed about new units
  • Sharing ideas for activities to use at home to support classroom learning
  • Posting class-related information such as events
Please feel free to leave comments and feedback.  I am new to this and am hoping to use some new knowledge about blogging (I am taking a graduate class) to enhance communication between myself and parents as well as improve student learning. 

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. I really like this blog that you started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this class room it will be a good year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is SO FUN!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really fun to comment on all of the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like our class! You are the best teacher! I like everybody in our class!

    ReplyDelete