Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Update

A lot of you have been wondering when I will be coming back.  I am taking a total of about 6 weeks off.  This is my 3rd week.  I will be back the middle of February. 

A note again on your comments- It should not be a competition for how many comments are posted.  Many people are posting several comments a day and not putting much thought into what they are writing.  You should probably not be posting more than 1 comment a day.  Take some time to think through what you are going to write.  I mentioned this in my last post and have seen improvement from some people, but not everyone.

16 comments:

  1. I will always follow your rules Mrs.freiberg, Feburary is just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TODAY ANNIKA IS 2WEEKS AND 6DAYS!<3
    I HOPE YOU COULD COME BACK SOONER!!!!!!!:(<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad your coming back soon! We all miss you very much, Mrs.Freiberg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be posting at least 1 or 2 coments a day! Or maybe 0 a day Mrs. Freiberg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all want you to come back soon, Mrs.Freiberg!

    ReplyDelete
  6. February is in 8 or 9 days thats not a long time I can wait that long!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you should get Annikas ears pierced!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am happy you are coming back soon, Mrs.Freiberg!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to see you in 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am almost done reading Bud,Not Buddy Mrs.Freiberg. It is starting to make sense now, and I'm understanding the questions!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mrs.Freiberg i am so glad that your cooming back soon and when you come back we will even be a lot Smarter!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We can't wait until you come back and we can show you how smart we are!

    ReplyDelete
  13. When are you going to post another thing we can comment on?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Are you going to quiz us when you come back?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so happy your coming back soon!
    Oh, i'm sorry if i am making mistakes
    or using to many explonation marks.
    See ya' soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am really really close to finishing Bud,No Buddy!

    ReplyDelete