Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm back! and Math Topic 9

Thank you all for making my first day back so wonderful!  Now, onto school...

Wow!  We have a lot of vocabulary in Topic 9 over Lines, Angles, and Shapes.
  • point
  • line
  • plane
  • parallel lines
  • intersecting liens
  • perpendicular lines
  • line segment
  • ray
  • angle
  • right angle
  • acute angle
  • obtuse angle
  • straight angle
  • degree
  • protractor
  • polygon
  • side
  • vertex
  • triangle
  • quadrilateral
  • pentagon
  • hexagon
  • octagon
  • equilateral triangle
  • isosceles triangle
  • scalene triangle
  • right triangle
  • acute triangle
  • obtuse triangle
  • parallelogram
  • rectangle
  • square
  • rhombus
  • trapezoid

5 comments:

  1. We're glad you're back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the new unit is very fun! I like it because we are learning about lines, angles, and shapes. I also like is that we are learning about different kinds of triangles like a scalene triangle, a right triangle, and an isosceles triangle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im going to try my best with the new unit.I have done a little bit of this math unit in third grade and I cant wait till math today I want to learn something new!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this unit a lot, so far it is fun.
    I am looking forward to learning more about
    Topic 9 (Lines,Angles,and Shapes)

    ReplyDelete