Friday, November 19, 2010

Handwriting

In cursive, there are four "tow-truck" letters.  These are letters that don't end on the bottom line.  They will ALWAYS end on the mid-line.  These letters are b, o, v, and w.  Any letter that comes after one of these letters has to have the beginning of it raised up to meet the "tow" of the tow-truck letter before it.  We are playing a game in class to help us remember these rules.  You can ask your child what tow truck letters are and ask them to write them individually or in words.

6 comments:

  1. I have a good felling that tow truck are going to be really FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is suppose to say I have a good felling that tow truck letters are going to be really fUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like doing tow truck letters because they are really fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think tow-truck letters will be very fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the game that we did on tow truck letters, it was really fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the game we played it was really fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete