Friday, November 5, 2010

Spelling and Flash Cards

This is a reminder to please have your child study their flash cards and spelling at home.  Even if they are not assigned as homework, it is still a good idea to be practicing them.  I consider knowing both basic facts and how to spell words as a life skill.  Remember when practicing flash cards to practice them in pairs/ family of facts.  Example: addition/ subtraction (1+2=3, 2+1=3, 3-2=1, 3-1=2), multiplication/ division. If you need further tips and advice on how to practice at home, don't hesistate to ask! :)

7 comments:

  1. Flash cards are fun to do all the time because, I love math facts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spelling is so fun because, we get to do some hard words and they challenge your brain to think about those hard words!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This morning I did multiplucation and division flashcards and my mom said wow you've impressed me

    ReplyDelete
  4. RUBI MORELOS HRENANDEZNovember 9, 2010 at 7:48 AM

    I made my own flash card this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And geuss how many I made??????????????????????
    I MADE 200CARDS IN 1 DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doing math facts are so fun to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maths my favorite subject in school!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Math is my favorite subject in school to as the same as Dylan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really good at spelling last year but in math,last year my class played around the world I went all around it,[we were doing multiplacation at that time.]And I got a treat!!!

    ReplyDelete