Thursday, October 7, 2010

Conferences are coming up!

Conferences will be held the week of October 12-15.  Parents have received a note with their scheduled time.  Please try to be on time and call ahead of time if you can't make it.  We will work to reschedule.  If at all possible, please bring your child with you to the conference.  We will be setting some academic and behavior goals for the Spring.  If you have questions you'd like to ask, it might help to make a list of those beforehand.  Please note that the computer lab will be open to parents and students to review the math enVisions website during conferences.  Usernames and passwords will be provided if you do not remember them.  Things you can expect to hear at conferences:
  • Reading and Math scores for the school year, thus far
  • Behaviors
  • Planners
  • Our website and wikis :)
  • I have some handouts to give you.
  • Other questoins/ concerns
  • If your child sees any other teachers, they might be there as well
See you there!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Mrs.Freiberg, thank you for pushing me in guidedreading! I need to work qar! I am glad your my teacher!!



    Sincerely,
    Jacob Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for conferences hope my parents will be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs.Freiberg my mom is happy with my scores at my conferences today.

    ReplyDelete