Thursday, October 14, 2010

Math Topic 3

Our next math test will be Friday, October 22nd in the morning.  This is a half-day of school.  This has been a quick unit over multiplication meanings and facts.  Your child has learned or is learning about the definitions of array, factors, product, multiple, Commutative Proeprty of Multiplication, Zero Property of Multiplication, Identity Property of Multiplication, and Distributve Property.  They are also learning about how to use patterns and skip counting (repeated addition) to solve basic multipilcation facts.  Please help your child succeed by talking to them about their homework, asking them questions about what they are learning in class, AND having them learn/ practice their multipication basic facts.  You can make a set of flash cards or purchase a pack at Wal-Mart for around $1.00.  The following are all the facts a child in 4th grade is expected to know.  You can print this out for your reference.

9 comments:

  1. This time I'm going to get 100 percent!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, for teaching me how to break apart in math topic three!!! I hope I get 100 percent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I get a 100% on the test!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to do better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope i get 100% on the test again! By Shakira

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am pretty positive on this test that I got
    100%

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, for teaching us distributive property! I did'nt know how to do it but now I do!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Math is always Fun

    ReplyDelete
  9. I for got the period it is suppose to say math is always FUN!!

    ReplyDelete