Monday, October 11, 2010

Scholastic Book Order

I believe that one of the best ways to get get better and more interested in reading is to... you guessed it- READ!  Once a month, I send home Scholastic book orders.  There are a wide range of levels and interests to choose from.  They usually have awesome deals on some of the books.  This would be a great way to get books into the hands of your child.  Choosing books you like to read can be very motivating and increase the variety of books you will read later.  

I sent a book order out last Friday.  If there is something within these fliers you would like to order please mark the item appropriately, fill out the order form, and send a check or cash to school with your child for payment.  If you choose to write a check please make it payable to “Scholastic Book Clubs”.  The order is due the following Friday after it is received home.  This week, it is due on Thursday since we don't have school on Friday.

And by the way... I also earn points that help me purchase various materials for the classroom that your child will benefit from. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, for getting the schoolastic news for us!! I like the mummy one! Itv is really awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad your getting schoolastic news for everybody! I wonder what were going to get next?

    ReplyDelete