Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Punch Cards

Each students has received a "Pawsitively Punchable" punch card.  During the month of October, every time students gets "caught" doing something positive, they will receive a punch.  When a student fill up a whole card, Mrs. Vopava will be notified and will send a postcard home to you, the parents!  Filled cards will also be displayed in our hallway.  At Fisher, we want to focus on the positive things kids are doing to encourage them to continue on with positive behavior!  You can talk to your child about how receiving a punch makes them feel and what their plan is to keep doing positive things! :) 

5 comments:

  1. Wade was so excited to tell me he has 14 punches already!!! I told him he was half way there! I like this idea because I think sometimes the focus is always on the negative. Mostly I'm talking about Lenihan, and they have started something similar to this same thing now too! Hopefully it will work for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have four more till I get one whole card filled up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im on my 2nd one and i need a dozen more i think! By Shakira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, for punching my punch card!! I will try too at least get two every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. RUBI MORELOS HERNANDEZOctober 27, 2010 at 7:54 AM

    I think if I kept on geting 2 punch cards each month I will have about 6 punch cards filled by December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    (I am on my 3th. punch card)

    ReplyDelete