Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Math

Math Topic 4 is titled "Division Meanings and Facts."  Students have learned the definitions of:
  • dividend
  • divisor
  • quotient
  • fact family
The lesson titles are:
  • Meanings of Division
  • Relating Multipication and Division
  • Special Quotients
  • Using Multiplication Facts to Find Division Facts
  • Problem Solving: Draw a Pciture and Write an Equation
You can practice with your child by writing and solving division story problems.  The test over this topic will be Monday, November 1.

12 comments:

  1. Tahank you, for teaching us how to divide and it is also like multiplcation and it is easier for divsion, because it's blank times what = whatever!! It is fun to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs.Freiberg thank you for pushing me on math now I am great with math but sometimes I mess up just very little. By Shakira

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew you could use an array for division.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Division is FUN like multiplcation IS and addition and subtraction too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Math is really AWESOME and FUN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Math is always the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed one on this test but on the other test that I don't know how to pernounce, I thought I did pretty good

    ReplyDelete
  8. Math is the BEST subject EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My parents were so proud of my score on the Comitive test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    And so waz I!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thrilled that I got 100% on my comunlitive test!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is suppose to say I was thrilled that I got 100% on my comunulitive test!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope I got 100% on my topic 5 test!!!

    ReplyDelete