Thursday, March 3, 2011

Conferences

I am holding conferences this week with parents.  We are discussing math and reading scores, spelling and homework concerns, student behavior/ character, and more.  Conferences are short (20 minutes) and it can sometimes be hard to fit everything in that needs discussed.  Parents, please feel free to contact me at anytime with any questions or concerns you might have.  My email address is: afreiberg@marshalltown.k12.ia.us or I can be reached by phone at 641-754-1030 ext.5753.

13 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what my mom and dad will say on my conference day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope my mom and dad and me make to conference on time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I do good on my conference. I hope my mom or dad likes it. I bet our whole class will do good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My conference is on Friday 8:20 am!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jennifer Sanchez MartinezMarch 3, 2011 at 7:05 AM

    My mom liked my conference so much because I was participating alot and talking more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wonder what my mom and dad will say? But I think they will be proud of my conference!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer Sanchez MartinezMarch 3, 2011 at 7:08 AM

    I liked my conference alottttttt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish my mom would come to my conference1

    ReplyDelete
  9. I already did my conference and on my conferince on reading but first time I did it was 95 wordsThen the second I got 165 words!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Skyla had a good report from her conference Yay Skyla!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My mom was really proud of me that I did good on my conference! I told my dad about it when my mom and I got home and he was proud of me ,too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jennifer Sanchez MartinezMarch 10, 2011 at 7:31 AM

    I like my conferenc alotttt because my mom keeped on saying raise your hand alot because if you dont raise your hand Im going to take your Nintendo DS.

    ReplyDelete