Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Math Topic 14

This Thursday, students in my classroom will be taking a math test over the "Area and Perimeter" unit.  Students will be bringing home a free-response test to complete as homework to help them study.  We will also be reviewing in class. The following are what the 9 lessons were over:
  • Understanding Area
  • Area of Squares and Rectangles
  • Area of Irregular Shapes
  • Area of Parallelograms
  • Area of Triangles
  • Perimeter
  • Same Perimeter, Different Area
  • Same Area, Different Perimeter
  • Problem Solving: Solve a Simpler Problem and Make a Table

                   AREA
Square Meter

              
                   PERIMETER
Square

5 comments:

  1. I cant wait unttil the test I want to see how I do on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked math topic 14. I like it because we did the perimeter and area. I liked when we found the area on a rectangle and a triangle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer Sanchez MartinezMarch 8, 2011 at 7:37 AM

    I like this kind of math but it is hard and easy too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this kind of math because it is hard and i like hard stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This lesson was fun!

    ReplyDelete